Features & Benefits
- Motor drives and controls
- Handwheel/Micrometer drives
- Encoders and digital readouts (DRO)
- Vacuum carriage top and controller to hold sensitive lightweight parts safely and securely
- Custom bolt patterns
- Custom fixturing and work holder tooling
- Gage stands
- MicroTIR electronic gage packages
- µTIR-10: display with single lever-type electronic indicator
- µTIR-11: display with single lever-type electronic indicator and encoder interface
- µTIR-20: display with dual lever-type electronic indicators
- µTIR-21: display with dual lever-type electronic indicators and encoder interface
- Granite surface plates
- Structural steel frames with passive vibration isolation leveling feet
Motor Drive Options
With proper selection and integration of high-performance brushless DC servo motors ABTech’s air bearing linear stages provide ultra-smooth and precise linear motion. The motor drives are designed to accommodate a wide range of precision motion applications such as optical metrology, or machining and grinding.
ABTech’s motion experts will gather your specific requirements and work closely with our motor suppliers to create and select a motor drive that suits your specific application. Whether you need sub-micron position accuracy with minimal settle time and stringent following error specifications, or high-speed constant motion, or a combination of both there is an ABTech linear stage that will meet your needs.
ABTech’s modular design approach facilitates multiple system configurations to optimize the price-for-performance required in your application. Our complete engineering services allow us to respond quickly to provide a solution to your OEM requirements for ultra-precision linear motion.