Features & Benefits
- Motor drives and controls
- Encoders and digital readouts (DRO)
- Custom bolt circle patterns
- Flange, Foot and athermal mounting arrangement
- Liquid cooled motor and bearing housing on high speed versions
- Custom fixturing and work holder tooling
- MicroTIR electronic gage packages
- µTIR-10: display with single lever-type electronic indicator
- µTIR-11: display with single lever-type electronic indicator and encoder interface
- µTIR-20: display with dual lever-type electronic indicators
- µTIR-21: display with dual lever-type electronic indicators and encoder interface
- Granite surface plates
- Structural steel frames with passive vibration isolation leveling feet
- Certified 2µ” round master test ball and cover
Motor Drive Options
With proper selection and integration of high-performance brushless DC servo motors, ABTech’s air-bearing rotary tables provide ultra-smooth and precise rotary motion. With high torque, high-performance motor drives, our motion experts will gather your specific requirements and work closely with our motor suppliers to create/select a motor drive that suits your specific application. Whether you need sub-micron position accuracy with minimal settle time and stringent following error specifications, high-speed constant motion, or a combination of both there is an ABTech rotary table that will meet your needs.
The motor drives are designed to accommodate a wide range of precision motion applications such as optical metrology; circular geometry gages; and micromachining with ultra-precision scanning, velocity control, speed regulation, and precision indexing.
ABTech’s modular design approach facilitates multiple system configurations to optimize the price-for-performance required in your application. This approach allows the user to define the level of control desired for the most cost-effective solution. Our complete engineering services allow us to respond quickly to provide a solution to your O.E.M. requirements for ultra-precision rotary motion.